It’s almost that time of the year when speed traps start popping up all over the highways and roads as the summer season falls on us. A speeding ticket will always be a source of revenue for the local courts, counties and municipalities. Unless you are the Arnold Schwarzenegger (as reported in the news this weekend – he was issued a warning for speeding and didn’t receive a traffic ticket ). Or if you are an Assemblyman Nelson Albano of Cumberland county New Jersey who tried to use his rank and his position on supporting the police union to get out of a speeding ticket, which actually back fired on him landed him in the press for trying to pull favors to getting the ticket dismissed.
Most of us a law abiding citizens who receive moving violations, have 2 options, pay the ticket, or hire a local traffic ticket attorney that knows the laws and the courts. You can also attend traffic school, which you can do if you do either of the above. 95 % of the population in the United States, just pay their speeding fine, the other 5% choose to fight their ticket in the court of law. The smart drivers hire a local traffic lawyer to fight their ticket for them and in most cases the driver doesn’t have to show up in court. Hiring a local ticket attorney usually receives the best outcome for the driver because the legal council knows what can and can’t be done to dismiss the ticket and then proceeds with the best course of action to mitigate the damages to the persons driving record.
The idea behind fighting a ticket is to keep the points off your drivers license as most insurance companies pull driving records several times a year and then adjust insurance premiums based off the persons driving record. Do yourself a favor this driving season, don’t ask for special favors as it will come back to bite you especially if you are a high profile person, hire an experienced local traffic ticket attorney to fight your ticket. Most traffic ticket attorneys handle any moving violations including, reckless driving, careless driving, suspended drivers license and driving under the influence DUI cases. Hire an ticketvoid.com listed lawyer today.